This is just the beginning of the more serious aspect of my blog. This certainly might interest everyone but definitely applies to all of us some way or another, even if we're not directly affected by it. These posts will not be light reading compared to product reviews or travel blogs but are undoubtedly more important. I find writing these posts the most challenging but the most rewarding, I hope you feel the same reading them.
- Are you okay?
- Are you comfortable?
- Would you prefer it if we slowed down?
- Are you sure about this?
- Are you happy for this to continue?
- The legal age of consent for having sex in the UK is 16 years of age whilst in Ireland it is 17. Anyone who has sex with someone under this age is committing a crime.
- Anyone who has sex with another person without consent is committing a crime.
- Anyone who has sexual intercourse with a person without their consent constitutes rape.
- A person cannot give their consent freely if they are ASLEEP, UNCONSCIOUS or SEVERELY IMPAIRED due to ALCOHOL or DRUGS.